Athletes that eat a plant-based lifestyle claim to have better recovery time from injuries, more energy, and endurance. Check out these athletes websites listed below.
- Robert Cheeke is an author, American bodybuilder, and motivational speaker. His website is at http://veganbodybuilding.com
- John Lewis is a vegan athlete and certified fitness trainer. His website is http://badassvegan.com
- Rich Roll is an author, ultra-endurance athlete, and wellness evangelist. Check out his popular podcast on all topics regarding health, wellness, and entrepreneurship. His website is http://richroll.com
- Brendan Brazier is the co-founder of Vega and a former professional ironman triathelete. HIs websites are
http://www.brendanbrazier.com and https://myvega.com
- “Vegan Badass” Patrick Baboumian This guy is lifting weights all powered on plants. Read this article on him. http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/06/health/vegan-strongman-patrik-baboumian-germany-diet/index.html