Joshua is 5’11” and weighs 185 lbs. He is doing whatever he can to help save the world as well as bringing awareness to people.
1. How long have you been eating plant-based? 1 year and three months.
2. What made you decide to go plant-based? Mainly because of the destructive impact factory farm animal agriculture has on the environment and secondly because of the cruelty animals have to go through to become our food.
3. What are the benefits eating plant-based have done for you? I feel less tired and I find the cost of the food to be much cheaper.
4. What did you find to be the biggest challenge of eating plant-based?
Not eating cheese anymore has been hard.
5. What are your go to foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Rice, beans, chickpeas, onions etc and whatever I can get locally and as much as I can get.
6. Do you have a favorite cookbook, tip or recipe to share? My favorite meals are sweet and sour chickpea and chickpea scramble.